PAUL WILLIAMS, PAUL WILLIAMS ELECTRICAL
Looking for an engaging, professional business advisor with a passion for your business to succeed, good humour and has a great connection with all of her clients? Sylvia Troccoli is just that person.
“Whether you are an individual or business owner, it is critical that you have an accountant who is proactive and with whom you enjoy a solid rapport.”
Over the years Sylvia has developed her strengths as a “people person” and strongly believes in applying clear communication, analytical skills during negotiations, mediation and conflict resolution expertise. Sylvia Troccoli is an accountant who helps you grow your business to new heights.
Pictured left: (from L-R) The Sylvia Troccoli team:
Julie, Brendalyn and Sylvia
Since starting her accounting and business advisory consultancy in 1987, she has helped individuals, small to medium businesses and non-profit organizations achieve their desired financial and business success.
Sylvia was born in Uruguay and migrated to Australia in 1972 with her family. Speaking fluent Spanish and a good knowledge of French, Italian and Portuguese – these are invaluable and unique skills that allow her to work with clients from diverse nationalities, often seeking her out because of this speciality.
Sylvia is a qualified Professional National Accountant and Tax Agent with over 30 years of experience in accounting, taxation and business management. In 1977 she graduated from the University of New South Wales with a Bachelor of Commerce majoring in Accounting, Finance and Systems. In addition, she also has a background in banking, mining, shipping, computing and manufacturing. Sylvia is known for her unwavering drive and enthusiasm as well as her great sense of humor. It is her desire to provide all of her clients with the opportunity to demonstrate the confidence she has in her own skills, as well as the versatility and motivation required to meet all of their diverse needs.
Sylvia is very proud to have been endowed the following Business Awards as a result of her dedication to this accounting profession, and is very grateful for the increased exposure and recognition of her successes in the practice.
2010 Business Person of the Year – St George Business Awards
2010 Finalist Outstanding Professional Services – St George Business Awards
2009 Finalist Outstanding Professional Services – St George Business Awards
2008 Finalist Outstanding Professional Services – St George Business Awards
Sylvia is also an External Examiner for the Law Society of NSW, which means that she can audit trust accounts for solicitors and barristers. Her involvement in the community has allowed her to work with Kindergartens & Schools, Migrant organizations and Sporting & cultural clubs.
On a Personal Note:
During her spare time, Sylvia enjoys being active within the community by offering her services as a Justice of the Peace, and supports:
- Angel Flight – an organisation dedicated to helping fly financially and medically needed people in rural areas and their carers to and from medical facilities;
- Medicins Sans Frontiers – committed to supporting medics help sick people in troubled countries;
- BEC Kirrawee, Botany and Bondi Junction – an organisation that helps small business people to set up and stay in business;
- Mercy Ships Australia, International Hospital Ships circling the world and bringing medical help for developing nations.
- Women in Focus – a community arm of the Commonwealth Bank, dedicated to helping women in business; and
- Habitat for Humanity – building homes, communities and hope. I travelled to Vietnam volunteering to build and it was one of the best experiences of my life.
- The Lyoness Child & Family Foundation – Angel for a Day, giving support, toys, and care to children, teenagers and families in need.
To find out more about how you can work together to achieve your financial and business goals, please call Sylvia directly on 02 9153 5359 or send her an email.