Sylvia Troccoli Accountants works with a variety of not-for-profit organisations Australia-wide.
The Australian not-for-profit sector provides many essential services that are not provided for by the government or proviate enterprise. It is a very important part of our community, and millions of Australians volunteer their time to serve in not-for-profit, including donating their hard earned dollars to support their worthy causes. Whilst many organisations employ staff in key roles, they are heavily reliant on their volunteers and with the funding they receive from the public and the Government, comes great responsibility.
Running a succesful not-for-profit organisation requires a trusted advisor, and Sylvia Troccoli provides this very prestigious service. The firm has a proven track record working with not-for-profits of all sizes across a vast range of activities.
- Preparation of Audited Reports for Grant funding and Acquittal reports for Not for Profits
- Migrant Associations in various activities with different language skills (Spanish, French and basic knowledge of Portuguese and Italian spoken by Sylvia)
- Audit of Social and Cultural organizations such as Football, dancing, pensioners clubs,etc.
- Parents & Friends Associations, Kindergarten and Schools businesses.
- Accounting, auditing, bookkeeping, payroll, virtual office and secretariat services
To find out more about how you can work together to achieve your financial and business goals, please call Sylvia directly on 02 9153 5359 or send her an email.