At Sylvia Troccoli Accountants, they proudly view themselves as the Private CFO to their longstanding professional and corporate clients. While they might not necessarily own their business, they are CEOs, Managing Directors and industry leaders who wish to protect and manage their finances and self-managed superannuation funds.
How we assist our Professional and Corporate Clients
Sylvia’s clients are individuals in every way, and they provide the same high level of care and expert advice to each and everyone to suit their personal situation. They endeavour to firstly understand their clients through a process of profiling and in depth questioning to uncover their real circumstances, and then undertake a detailed review of the client’s situation. They then present their findings and make detailed recommendations to improve their current situation and work together to build a strong foundation for the future to secure personal wealth, tax minimisation, and a solid future as the client works towards retirement.
It’s easy to get lost in the crowd in a larger accounting firm, but being a boutique practice, all of their professional and corporate clients feel that their concerns are always heard and they are truly valued by Sylvia and her team.
Our financial services include:
- Strategic planning for wealth creation
- Ensuring the correct structures are in place for tax minimisation
- Financial management, administration and custody
- Bookkeeping, payments and administration
- Critical document management
- Tax and accounting compliance
- Superannuation (SMSF) compliance
- Strategic tax consulting
- Estate planning
In addition to the above services, Sylvia’s team also refer their clients to legal and financial service providers that specialises in the following areas:
- Legal wills, partnerships, directors agreements
- Financial planning
- Investment advice and property
- Succession planning
- Loans (home mortgages and personal loans)
- Leasing/hire purchase/chattel mortgages
- Financial restructuring
To find out more about how you can work together to achieve your financial and business goals, please call Sylvia directly on 02 9153 5359 or send her an email.